join us ON 2ND MARCH FOR OUR
PEACH TREE PERINATAL WELLNESS CHARITY BOOT CAMP!
Blitzfit Australia are hosting a charity boot camp for Mums & Bubs (and Dads!) on Friday 2nd March 2018 to raise as many funds as possible for Peach Tree Perinatal Wellness!
It's $15 per person to participate (but additional donations always welcome - even if you can't make it on the day!) with every single cent going directly to Peach Tree Perinatal Wellness via the fundraising page below.
So come on down and join us on Friday 2nd March for our Mums & Bubs charity boot camp!
WHEN: Friday 2nd March 2018
TIME: Get there by 9.15am for 9.30am start
WHERE: 7th Brigade Park, Geebung (Corner of Delaware St & Newman Rd)
ABOUT THE CHARITY: www.peachtree.org.au and
TO REGISTER FOR THE EVENT:
And you're set!!
So come and join us for a fun-filled and action-packed morning where there'll be games, a few little prizes, and loads of fun everyone!
peach tree perinatal wellness charity
Peach Tree is a peer-led organisation supporting and educating new, existing and expecting parents. Their mission is to support ante and postnatal resilience with individuals and families through education, social action and by facilitating a passionate and caring community.
Peach Tree is a local registered charity which relies heavily on volunteers. Your donations will help them continue and expand their education programs and peer support networks for mothers and families impacted by perinatal mental health problems.
For more information, please follow them on Facebook:
And also please check out their website here: http://peachtree.org.au/
BEYONDBLUE CHARITY BOOT CAMP
Saturday 11th march 2017
On Saturday 11th March, Blitzfit Australia held its first CHARITY BOOT CAMP with all funds raised going directly to Beyondblue.
It was a huge success and we couldn't have done it without the support from every single one of you who came along, donated to beyondblue and donated prizes on the day. Huge thank you to everyone!
If you missed the bootcamp but would still like to donate, the fundraising link will be active until 31st Dec 2017 (Just click the button below). All donations are welcome no matter how small and we will really appreciate it!!
We'll definitely run another charity bootcamp next year so stay tuned!
Click on the album below to check out all the pics from the day!
PRIZES & GIVEAWAYS ON THE DAY - thank you to these lovely sponsors who made it all possible!
- Goodie Bags for ALL participants
- Chobani yoghurt for all participants donated by our friends at Chobani Australia
- 20 x Fitbit prize packs donated by the wonderful Ted Johnson at Harvey Norman (Fitbit drink bottle, towel & armband phone case)
- 5 minute massages / screening checks and trigger ball release demonstration from the fabulous Simone from Physique Physiotherapy
- LUCKY DOOR PRIZES:
- Blitzfit Prize Pack - Blitzfit singlet, Blitzfit visor & One week of Boot camps (valued at $102.95)
- Coffee Club Aspley voucher - Dinner for two (valued at $50)
- $50 Lorna Jane gift voucher donated by Lorna Jane
- 2 x $100 Envy Bauble Necklaces donated by Helen at ENVY Jewellery - these are
- Protein & supplement samples from Thuan & Ash at ASN Chermside
- Physiotherapy prizes donated by our friends at Physique Physiotherapy
- 30 minute massage voucher
- 30 minute physiotherapy voucher