charity boot camp for beyondblue
Saturday 11th march 2017
On Saturday 11th March, Blitzfit Australia held its first CHARITY BOOT CAMP with all funds raised going directly to Beyondblue.
It was a huge success and we couldn't have done it without the support from every single one of you who came along, donated to beyondblue and donated prizes on the day. Huge thank you to everyone!
If you missed the bootcamp but would still like to donate, the fundraising link will be active until 31st Dec 2017 (Just click the button below). All donations are welcome no matter how small and we will really appreciate it!!
We'll definitely run another charity bootcamp this year so stay tuned!
Click on the album below to check out all the pics from the day!
PRIZES & GIVEAWAYS ON THE DAY - thank you to these lovely sponsors who made it all possible!
- Goodie Bags for ALL participants
- Chobani yoghurt for all participants donated by our friends at Chobani Australia
- 20 x Fitbit prize packs donated by the wonderful Ted Johnson at Harvey Norman (Fitbit drink bottle, towel & armband phone case)
- 5 minute massages / screening checks and trigger ball release demonstration from the fabulous Simone from Physique Physiotherapy
- LUCKY DOOR PRIZES:
- Blitzfit Prize Pack - Blitzfit singlet, Blitzfit visor & One week of Boot camps (valued at $102.95)
- Coffee Club Aspley voucher - Dinner for two (valued at $50)
- $50 Lorna Jane gift voucher donated by Lorna Jane
- 2 x $100 Envy Bauble Necklaces donated by Helen at ENVY Jewellery - these are
- Protein & supplement samples from Thuan & Ash at ASN Chermside
- Physiotherapy prizes donated by our friends at Physique Physiotherapy
- 30 minute massage voucher
- 30 minute physiotherapy voucher